Aircom Artificial Intelligence (AI)
░ About Aircom AI
Aircom AI (Artificial Intelligence) was established in in 2017. The office is located in Gliwice, Poland. Our scope of activities includes preparing components and providing product services. We develop autonomous driving systems, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System and wires and harness design services.
- System engineering
- Tool development
- Embedded: STM32/NXP ARM Cortex M3/M0, PIC24F, AVR, MSP430
- TPMS // Tire Pressure Measurement System //
- Controllers development
- Writing hardware requirements
- Design for automotive manufacturing
- Function prototyp testing
- EMC // transient // ESD testing
- Mechanical enclosure design
- 3D PCB multilayer design
- Designing according to automotive standards
- Using smulation and project managment tools
- Experience with ASIL design
- Harness development (EB Cable, CATIA, NX, LDorado)
- Plastic parts // Interiour development (CATIA, NX)
We are developing an RnD centre in Gliwice. One of our project is TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System).
- Creating new generation tire pressure sensors providing
with more precise measurement of the tyre pressure and temperature
- Saving energy and extending sensor lifespan
- Reducing production cost and sensor exploitation
Politechnika Śląska (Silesian University of Technology) located only 400 meters away from Aircom AI headquarters belongs to the Polish academic forefront. Its branches work within the entire Upper Silesia, the densest populated area in Poland (app. 3.5 million people). The academic authorities are open to scientific and business cooperation. Our Aircom managers are also lecturers at Politechnika Śląska (Silesian University of Technology), working towards the degree of Ph.D. Knowledge is a keystone in our industry. Only know-how guarantees a status of an expert in automotive industry.
Aircom have signed two letters of intent in the department of AEiI department (Automatic, Electronics and Informatics) and in the department of Mechanical and Technics. We offer internships and apprenticeships for students (incl. half year paid internships in Germany). We are able to conduct introductory doctorates and thesis with an industry cooperation.
░ Check how we work
In case of any questions please contact General Manager Aircom AI, Grzegorz Ciupka.