Captain/First Officer (w/m/d) Pilatus PC12 NG (2019)
- Flight preperation, Flight operation incl. Briefing and De-briefing.
- Airplane care and cleaning.
- Flightime 4-8 hrs per week, appr. 300h p.a.; mostly Multi-Crew, sometimes Single-Pilot operation.
- Homebase Headquarter Wroclaw (EPWR), as well Stuttgart (EDDS) during the weekend.
- ATPL-A / CPL-A (frozen ATPL) with IR PIC and MCC.
- Valid Class-Rating Pilatus PC12 NG prefered. Co-Financing of a Class-Rating is possible.
- Medical Class 1.
- Fluent German and English (Level 5-6), other languages as advantage.
- Driver licence B.
- High level of responsibility, reliability and team spirit.
- Place of residence max 60 min away from EDDS.
- High willingess to travel (Monday till Thursday/Friday, appr. 3-5 days per Week).
- As an E-Commerce Specialist, you will be trained to support the team in the following areas: Internet presence of online shops, the conception and planning of the shop as well as the ongoing development of the portal. You will also work in a team with the respective specialist department on logistics, shipping and marketing of the online shop and are considered to be the interface between the company and external service providers. You will also provide support in user experinces and in evaluating the data collection.
- From time to time, you will also be incorporated into the reporting required by the managment. In doing so, you creat appropriate reports, some of which are automated, in order to keep the company informed about new customers, sales, figures, website visits and the effectiveness of advertising measures.
- You will aslo recieve training in the area of E-Commerce software Plentymarket.
- Excellent organizational skills, affinity with social media and e-commerce.
- Structured, conscientious and independet work.
- Save handling with Standard Office-Programs (especially Excel and Power Point).
- Communicative, able to work in a team, resilent
- Willingness of flexible working hours, espacially with regard to the end of projects.
- High degree of independence and quick comprehension
- Young, dynamic Team.
- International environment.
- Join the passion for aviation with an interesting, multi-faceted task.
The Aircom Group consists of innovative companies that are growing on an high-level rate. High employee satisfaction, high innovative strength and direct communication guarantee this continues growth also for the future.
Within a few years, the Automotive Systems division with its current core products has developed into the European market leader.
In 2017, the Plastics and Chemical Technologies division with high-temperature plastic components and special chemical mixtures was spin-off as a separate company in order to meet the increasing market needs.
The youngest and fastest growing part of the group deals with software development, testing, tool development and electronics development in the field of automotive safety systems (artificial intelligence for autonomous driving).
The competence and close cooperation of all employees and departments, as well as the new, innovative products and development projects guarantee fast and profitable growth for the entire group of companies in the future as well. This growth also gives you above-average opportunities for advancement within the group.
The sales, development and production locations in the regions of Stuttgart (DE), Wroclaw (PL), Nanjing (CN), as well as two new planned locations in Pune (IN) and Querétaro (MX) combine the local know-how and increase added value through strategic components for the group.
All of this only works with an excellent team. All employees and managers work together hard and passionately to achieve the ambitious goals.
Become part of the team and join us on our journey.
If you find your profile here and share our enthusiasm for aviation and automotive, send us your complete application documents (cover letter, professional and aviation curriculum vitae, copy of the last two pages of the flight log, pilot´s license, medical and driver’s license), as well as your salary expectations and the earliest possible start date by email to Mr Profft (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We looking forward to receiving your application.