Information on the processing of personal data
1. the controller of my personal data provided in application documents is, depending on the scope of the consent, respectively:
- Aircom Automotive sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Pietrzykowice (ul. Fabryczna 20B, 55-080 Pietrzykowice), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register), kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number: 0000469603, REGON: 022209579, NIP: 8961534988,
2. my personal data will be processed for the purposes of participating in this recruitment process and, if appropriate consent is granted, also for the purposes of future recruitment processes,
3. my personal data can be transferred to the entities cooperating or affiliated with the Companies, in particular accounting companies or consulting firms (e.g. external law firm), entities providing ICT services, entities supporting the Companies in the recruitment process, entities in the capital group,
4. due to the fact that the Companies use services of other providers, e.g. within the scope of ICT services, they transfer information as part of the capital group, my personal data may be transferred outside of the European Economic Area. In such a case, it will always be processed in such a way to ensure safety of my data. For example, based on an appropriate agreement/agreements between the Companies and the entity which include/includes standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
5. I acknowledge that the provision of personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to participate in the recruitment process or – depending on the scope of the consent – in future recruitment processes.
6. the data regarding the name (names) and surname, date of birth, provided contact information, information about education, professional qualifications and employment history are processed pursuant to the provisions of the Labour Code (article 6(1)(c) of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR). Other personal data are processed based on a voluntary consent (article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). The personal data in future recruitment processes will be processed based on a consent (article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) which is also voluntary. The data may also be processed, regardless of a consent, in relation to an investigation/defence of legal claims, as a legitimate interest of the controller (article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), a legitimate interest of the controller),
7. the lack of consent for personal data processing for the purposes of current/future recruitment makes it impossible to review me as a candidate or take my application into consideration in future recruitment,
8. within the scope provided for by the law, I am entitled to request access to my personal data, their rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, as well as to object to processing and transferring of the personal data. I am also entitled to withdraw any consent, however, withdrawal of the consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
9. my personal data will be processed only for the period of the recruitment process. If the consent is granted for personal data processing, also for the purposes of future recruitment processes, my personal data will be processed for that purpose for a maximum period of 2 years. My personal data may be processed until the statute of limitations of claims related to the processing of my personal data for the purposes specified in this declaration expires,
10. within the scope provided for by the law, I am entitled to file a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.